BeauTie

Friday, January 30, 2015

Writing To Inspire: The Purpose of My Blog


My work during the day puts me squarely into a social justice mindset, my work with event and party planning pushes me into a totally different head space, except when they collide or cross (which is actually often).  Working in a cultural center actually requires sophisticated and posh tastes, especially when dealing with jazz.

Okay, okay...that's not the point.  I'm trying to tell you why I will be writing this blog.  This is my way of helping the thrifty planner or bride/groom who may not have a Sean Palmer or BeauTie in their back pocket.  But, I'm totally available for events, weddings, showers, you name it!

In any case, the purpose of this blog space is to help you develop success in your event planning.  Consider it my own social justice effort as I seek to make it possible for you to realize success.  In many ways, I will also be sharing with you some of my secrets...and showing you how to use them to creatively address event challenges.  Lastly, it is my hope to use some unexpected inspirations and show you how I used them to plan some amazing events.

In this way, much of my interests in Black Cultural idioms and traditions will show itself.  So get ready to journey with me both in business and in passion!

I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions shoot me a line!  Without being to proprietary, I'll try to answer your questions.

Wrapped Up,
I am,

Sean from BeauTie

No comments:

Post a Comment